1 min to read
My week - how I work only on what matters
This week’s agenda seems to be quite exciting.
I wanted to share how you, as a busy professional, can schedule your week and do a lot of productive work while wrapping up at around 18h30 in the evenings :).
- Podcast recording with Mısra Turp on the topic of ‘So you want to be a data scientist?’
- My participation in the panel talks for STEM Zone Nigeria on the topic of ‘World changing tides: Artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies’ - thanks Temitope Bolaji Adeniyi for the invitation. Here you can find my summary of the conversation along with the link to the recorded session.
- Women 4 Climate Lisbon Bootcamp supported by its partnets Startup Lisboa and Casa do Impacto.
Women4Climate initiative is an initiative organized by C40. Around the world, C40 cities are taking bold climate action, leadning the way towards a healthier and more sustainable future.
- Database development [2 hours]
- API development [1 day]
- Front-end development [1 day]
- Data science development [1 days]
- manage clients (planning and calls) [4 hours]
- Manage development execution [4 hours]
Bonus: Last week
- Talk: ‘Making a (legal) bond with co-founders: how to set up your articles of incorporation the right way’ in front of the founders of Women in AI Netherlands as part of their WAI Accelerate program.
WAI Accelerate is the first ethical leadership & business acceleration program aimed at women innovators in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Data Science, who are ready to start a venture.
Don’t forget physical exercise - even if it is going out for a walk after work.